Thursday, April 9, 2015

Vibrant Group - LIVE Market Trading with Ronald K $$







Today we have LIVE Market Trading Session at a Bistro. Many came and made $$ together with me. I am really really very happy because not only we made 1 round in Mirach in the morning, but more powerfully, we made the second round in Vibrant Group in the afternoon. A Whatsapp service was sent out to all students so that they can take actions and made $$. Well, some took fast and others watched how I perform LIVE in front of  big crowd!




Vibrant was really not bad at the time when I gave the call. It has all the necessary bullish setup for a long call. The hidden buying and the collection of scripts was simply beautiful. Whatever it is, students made $$, I am as usual happy. I still maintain my hit rate at 100%. :)) See you guys in my next Workshop if you want to receive our Whatsapp!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator