Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Exploiting The Syndicate Secrets Workshop - April 16th 2015


Last evening was simply a wonderful session. First all, I shared my story and my trade and track records, but more importantly, I exploited the Syndicate and disrupt the secrets and operation to all attendees who always wanted to know but do not know. Many attended and benefited from this powerful 1.5 hours of sharing. Coming next Thursday, I will once again exploit their secrets for the 2nd half for those who wants to come but did not make it. Registration is as follows:

Workshop Date: 16th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator