Friday, September 14, 2018

A Market Strategy Talk - Hot Tips



Did a small casual seminar yesterday and shared some hot tips on the market. It was a smaller group but concise since there were many ideas and tips given. In the coming week, I will be flying off to Malaysia again for another talk and time is really scarce on my side. Hence, the next Thursday talk on Smart Money Strategy shall be an eye opener because I am giving out more tips and tricks again. Don't miss this one last event which I will be holding next week as I will be getting more busy and taking my holiday breaks soon. When you come for my event next week, please bring a pen and paper and copy down all my strategies! Register below!

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist