Monday, September 10, 2018

Kris Energy - Running Up



Kris Energy just continued it's run with more buyers today. The stock ran together with Rex Intl, Ezion and some other penny stocks. From 0, it's currently in the Top Volume now with rising price. Since I traded it last week, I knew the behavior of this counter where the flushing was constant with ups/downs. It's not an easy stock to trade because at one point you might think it's tanking and then suddenly it resurrected.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/kris-energy-moving-higher-to-0098.html

I sold it last week but today it came back to live again. I am happy with the profits since I moved on to other stocks. Coming Sep 20, I will be sharing more on how Smart Money move stocks and how you can take advantage of the recent penny stocks movements to profit from it. Registration is almost full and see you guys there!

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist