Friday, September 7, 2018

DBS - Shorted on Morning Outlook





I was so pleased to see my student shorted DBS based on my early morning BEFORE market open outlook. It's a small $300 win in DBS but it's better than not trying since I already knew the market was going to be weak. The most important thing during this short sell was I was able to tell ahead before market started that the smart money was going to sell the market and hence my student selected DBS as a prime candidate for shorting. Click below and read more on my outlook in the morning.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/singapore-straits-times-index-my.html


$300 is not a lot of $$ but it's confidence building for the next trade. Smart money movements is very important as to know what they are tying to achieve so that your actions is to act before him or faster than him before they even acted. That's the whole purpose of my market outlook which is to provide accurate outlook before the market starts. I will share more on the Smart money movements during my talk on Sep 20. If you are interested to make $$ with smart money, this is the talk for you and click below to register.

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist