Tuesday, September 4, 2018

AEM - Bouncing Up Top Volume












AEM just had a super big bites from many buyers. These buyers who just bought AEM were serious as they ate up chunks and tranche of big blocks at the ask price. The stock had been trending down for the past 1 week but suddenly today, it experienced super move with buyers willing to take higher price and move the stock up. In the minute chart it was not so obvious but in the daily chart, there were many bullish setups earlier in the morning like the Top Volume scanner which I mentioned earlier. Go see my previous post and see how AEM got eaten up from 0 to 5.4% within 1 hour. I believe my Top Volume scanner a lot as it had been serving me well for the past 10 years. Study and find the clues! Click below to see my earlier post.


http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/trading-best-stock-free-top-volume.html

Eventbrite - Register for a Short Term Trading Event by Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist