Saturday, September 22, 2018

An Exclusive Private Talk - Hot Market Tips and Strategies








Conducted a talk and had an exclusive private sharing session yesterday at a coffee shop. It was the first time I had my event in a more relax and chill location so that everyone can have a chance to mingle with me and my team. The market was hot recently with so many blue chips running and so many stocks performing with price running like nobody business.

Look at Sembcorp and Sembmarine, both were so powerful as they outperformed many other blue chips. Keppel Corp and DBS were also very strong with buyers supporting the stock concretely. I am expecting to suffer some mini selling first before higher price can be seen. Here, I am pleased to welcome my newest member js to my team and am looking forward to work closely with him. See you guys soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist