Sunday, September 30, 2018

Stock Operation Course September - Day 2 Training







It was the second day of the Stock Operation Course where I shared more secrets of the Smart Money strategies and how they use rollovers to move stock. The Top Volume is the most powerful scanner for stocks and it requires observation to pick the right counters. Today I also shared my recent cut loss in Sembcorp since the market was so hot and bullish where it goes against my short term short sell trades. The oil sector is especially bullish and soon the penny stocks may follow.






Shorted 30 lots of Sembcorp at 3.03 where the price tanked to 3.0 and suddenly it sprung back up to 3.10. It hit the supply area and soon, I did a second short at 3.07 where the stock went down to 3.05. I decided to hang on for a while when suddenly the whole market reversed again late afternoon on Friday where it forced me to cut it at 3.08. It was so powerful and after testing and shorting oil related counters for 2 rounds, I now concluded that oil stocks were resilient and supported. Looking forward for Monday to see how the market fare.

Will be conducting a talk on smart money movements and stock tips on 9th October. Interested parties can register below. Registration is based on first come first serve basis as I am giving out hot tips to trade with me.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist