Friday, September 7, 2018

Singapore Straits Times Index - My Prediction Yesterday




In my private forum yesterday, I shared about the bearishness and more downside for the STI in the coming weeks at 8:58am. The market opened then, experienced some short covering and immediately sold down again with speed and volume. Again, my prediction for the market was spot on BEFORE it happened while towards the end of day, nothing really looked good. I wanted to know where the market was moving and hence I studied the chart the night before to plan my trades.





This morning, same thing as I shared with everyone in my private forum that the market looks not right and more downside to come. Indeed as of now, the market was selling down -22 points with the STI gap down at 9:00am! Many stocks could not move and started to give way to the sellers. Again spot on today for the BEFORE market prediction.







Look at the Top Volume. It's a full sea of red and everything tumbled down. Some may asked me how I know or how I did it? It's actually simple by just reading smart money movements in the chart BEFORE they made their move. Smart money had already looked to unload on Wednesday and hence any up is either short covering or distribution before more downside is materialized. Can the market sell down lower? Let's see!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist