Monday, September 17, 2018

Rex Intl - Non bidding Interest for Assests








Rex just released a good news as stated from the picture I took. From the look wise, it's a good news but from the chart wise, I see there are huge risk involved in taking a long on this trade now. There were many profit takings in the 5 minute chart and the daily chart looked exceptionally fearful with so much greed involved. In the short term, I am expecting it to come down a little first before it can move higher but I can be wrong otherwise if the stock suddenly turned up. I am not so confident to take this trade now and shall be careful and vigilant for any selling that might occur. For those in the long positions, I would look to lock in my profits.

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist