Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Night of US Stocks - Hot Stocks, Hot Tips





The US market is some what pretty hot right not. I am not talking about the Dow Jones but the US stocks itself. Even the Dow maybe coming down, on the stocks side, some of them have reached a critical demand zone while others have jerked up like crazy. The recent run in Tilray and Innovate really opened up the eyes of many who came for my night time sharing last evening. I shared some of powerful US stocks while they in the midst of a good run. I studied the chart of many stocks but I found one with some good momentum yesterday.



Amarin was one hot stock for the past few days. On Monday it ran up 300% and yesterday it went up another 5% before taking a small breather. The stock was in some long accumulation and suddenly it just shot through the roof with some good news released. It was still pretty bullish yesterday when I shared it at 7.32pm last evening and after market opened, it just went further and higher. The momentum was strong as the buyers kicked and the minute chart has that beautiful bullish chart setup which was pretty easy to spot with a naked eye. Today, I will trade another set of stocks and see what the market give.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist