Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Stock Operation Course Malaysia - Sold Out










Another trip to Malaysia to share and did a preview for my upcoming Stock Operation Course and this time round, too many people signed up and I am pleased to announce here that my Malaysia Stock Operation Course is now fully sold out with no seats left. It was a super good day in the Singapore market where many blue chips were running but I cannot participate to trade because I was giving a talk and if I do trade, I don't think I can deliver my speech properly and hence decided to stay out of trading while I am doing my preview in Malaysia.

Although I did not manage to watch or trade the market, I was happy that some of my followers made some good $$ on my blog trading stocks like Sembcorp Ind where I posted yesterday and early in the morning today before I go to work. Click and see the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/sembcorp-ind-profits-from-blog.html


Tomorrow is another long day for me and I have many work to settle. Meetings and some talks in the evening before I can find some personal time for myself. The Malaysians had been really pleasant and to go back and see my fellow country men was definitely a good feeling. I really can't wait to start teaching the skills and knowledge in Malaysia on November because the Malaysian stocks are so much simpler to trade. See you guys soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist