Tuesday, September 18, 2018

DBS - Short Term Bearish Came True



As highlighted on Sep 14th at 9:18am that DBS has hit my short term bearish indicator, the stock just gap down so heavy today with so much sellers throwing it down. Click below link to see my forward prescient prediction BEFORE DBS sold down today.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/dbs-short-term-bearish-indicator.html

Some shorted and made some good $$ in 2 days which I was very pleased and happy. When the stock was rising, I don't think anyone was crazy enough to short it down but that's where unloading is happening. Unloading happens at rising price not on declining price. Today's gap down is not by accident but rather by profit taking and distribution which took place. I will be giving out more tips on how to spot these fine details so that it will benefit you in your trading. I will select only 2 person to come with me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist