Friday, September 7, 2018

Smart Money Talk - How SA Move Stocks


I will be conducting a live event on Sep 20, 2018 on how smart money move stocks. During the event, I will be sharing how to use the Top Volume to scan for stocks and planned for your trades the following day. It's a step by step process on how to first look for good/bad stocks, and how to use timing to execute your trades. I have many requests on wanting me to show how it's done and hence I decided that Sep 20 is the day I will show you guys how to do it. I will also share a powerful strategy on how to piggy back smart money movements using the time and sales with thin volume. If you want to come learn and see how it's done, click the button below and register.

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist