Friday, September 21, 2018

Top Volume Stocks - Market Gap Up













The market gap up today with so many stocks running. However the gap was too huge and hence it's wise not to chase. Soon many stock as of now started to suffer some selling like AEM, Hi-P, and some others. Yzj was a strong stock where it was consolidating and then suddenly it had a jerk up to a high of 1.2 where my student unloaded at 1.18 with a small decent profits considering he's still practicing and mastering the skills I taught. I wanted to trade some stocks earlier in the morning but my sensors are telling me to stay out for the moment until another turn showed itself. Maybe later, maybe next week? I don't know but when it's ready to run again, I will strike it.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist