Saturday, August 25, 2018

A Public Talk by Ronald K - A Give Back to Everyone









It was a super busy and hectic day today as I went back to back locations to do a speech. I shared many powerful tips during my talk at MBS today. The participants were pretty attentive while I rewarded them with some cash and hot tips on what to watch out for next week. From technical analysis to fundamental analysis, both were great but lacked of precise timing to enter the market, hence it doesn't give me confidence to trade big in the market. I introduced for the first time on whole I trade and view the market using smart money movements and I was pleased with the response I had. Later part, I went to Investfair I do a powerful speech where I shared how to zip in/out using small capital and grow it consistently. Again, here, I thank everyone for coming today and I hope to see you in my talk tomorrow at Investfair!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist