Sunday, August 26, 2018

A Sharing on Trading Indices - A Free Lunch Session by Ronald K




Conducted a talk earlier at investfair where I shared how to use leverage to trade indices and stocks. Today was great because many came to see me and I am glad to share many wonderful strategies and some game plans for next week's market. I was also pleased to see my student using the strategies I taught him to trade the Dow Jones effectively with consistent profits so far. Took a picture with my team earlier in the afternoon and looking forward to drive them to greater height. I will be buying free lunch for everyone next Saturday Sep 1. For those who are coming, please register on the link below. No walk in please. All details in the link and we shall take registrations.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfT4mNK6IWooy4_kUsF4cBM5ckuYyeCtVxv-jmphTgmDamp9w/viewform

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist