Wednesday, August 1, 2018

AEM - Circuit Breaker






AEM tanked down further today with more sellers pre opening. The stock continues it's wave of huge sellers where there wasn't any support. After market opened in less than 2 seconds, it immediately went into circuit breaker mode as CIRB. I met some people yesterday and everyone was talking about AEM where they told me the price was cheap yesterday. My answer was the price can be cheaper and way lower today and indeed it happened right at the start of the market with a huge gap down. My take is to stay out in tech stocks for now as it's a volatile wind at the moment. Read my analysis on AEM when I posted it on my blog yesterday..

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/aem-good-results-stock-tanked-why.html

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist