Monday, August 27, 2018

Capitaland - Trending Higher After Share Buy Back








Capitaland trended higher with more buyers and lesser sellers as the company performed their share buy backs. At the time when I longed, it was 3.32 and it hit a high of 3.41 today with more and more bullish buying behavior. The chart has flushes and the buyers were supporting after the flush. It's up and down with small fluctuations but the buyers were slowly moving the stock. This stock has been a good performer for me and I look forward to trade this counter than other property counters.

I am not sure how much more this stock can trend higher but I believe what I shared during my talk in Investfair yesterday was correct, this stock will trend high and it happened today. Thanks all who took time to visit me yesterday and made $ today.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist