Tuesday, August 21, 2018

AEM - Will It Continue to Run Today?

AEM had been running for the past 5 days without any major news released as I also wanted to find out the answer for the recent rally. Everyday there wasn't any news released where the stock just kept rising while other tech stocks weren't moving so much. Will it continue to run today? I believe so but I am also not so sure how much more since it has already been up for the past 5 days where it recorded 6-13% average daily. Hence, if I were to trade it, I had to formulate my plan and think deep on how to zip in/out carefully.


I did my homework late last evening, studied how the smart money bought first, conducted a flush and the support the stock. AEM closed strong at 0.99 yesterday while I believe it will gap up a little today @ 1.01-1.02 at opening. I posted everything on my Instagram, do you check it out. At one glance, the stock has no profit taking and looks bullish but still the risk is very high and I have to assess it carefully before making a decisive action. Click below and follow me on Instagram where I will post more analysis there.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist