Friday, August 10, 2018

US Market - Stock Trading Strategies






Today was a bad day in the Singapore market as most of the stocks sold down except a few. I decided to hold a private sharing session to talk more about the US market since it's easier there to make $ as opportunities is always abundant. I talked about stories building today and how to use it to track the development of stocks and their movements. I am very pleased to see many of you interested and wanting to know more which I also shared how to use earning reports to trade the market without trends. Here, I thanks everyone for coming this afternoon and I shall conduct another exclusive event soon when I got the time. Thank you!

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Market Depth and Times & Sales

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist