Monday, August 20, 2018

AEM - 14% Return in 1 Day








After my morning bullish post on AEM, the stock continued it's bullish run with indeed more buyers whacking up the shares vigorously as highlighted earlier.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/08/aem-hot-stock-was-made.html



From 0.90, the stock hit a high of 0.99, reaching almost the $1.00 mark in almost 5 hours which made an astounding 14% gain in 1 day! This is by far the best stock and the best performer so far for STI in the last 5 days. Although I did not touch it after I made $, still the stock remained bullish and shot through the roof with so much finesse and volume. I believe some big big news is in the pipeline. Stay tune! I will share more on how to pick such stocks on my Aug 28th talk, interested parties do register below. Seats is almost filling up fast now.

Eventbrite - Register for Ron K Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist