Thursday, August 2, 2018

A Private Course by Ronald K - Trading Foreign Market








Conducted a small crash course on trading foreign market this morning where very little participant attended. It's a small group but I am extremely pleased that everyone learnt and brought back something powerful. All of them told me that they learnt a powerful new skill that was not seen or heard of anywhere. It was a long day for me as the market crashed today and experienced loads and loads of selling where I cut some losses earlier. From the sell down in Hi-P to DBS, nothing really survived except maybe Wilmar? Well. the market is very tough and ranging now and I think it's wise to stay cool and watch closely before taking action again. See what's for tomorrow.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist