Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wilmar - Selling After Results







I posted about the good Q2 results on Wilmar yesterday and why one should look in profits than buying on the breakout. I shared about the long bar breakout is more short term selling than buying and one should look to lock in profits than buy and indeed, the stock started to tank down today to a low of 3.21. From high of 3.29 yesterday to low of 3.21 today, it's a 8 pips drop with buyers locking in profits in the short term. Click below link to read my analysis before this sell down happened!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/08/wilmar-q2-profit-surged.html




The top volume has many good stocks today but the there was a momentum shift in the market today and hence it's wise to stay prudent if you want to go long. I would do nothing or look to short than long. The market hasn't bottom yet and I think there might be more room for a little more downside before there is going to be a bounce up. I am happy my student heeded my advice after my sharing and made $$ today. So impressive!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/08/an-exclusive-sharing-one-time-event.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist