Thursday, August 16, 2018

Singapore Straits Times Index - Rebound Earlier





The market just rebounded just now and many stocks ran with big buyers. In fact this morning, I had already posted in my private group on the possible rebound as the STI has hit a temporary support level at 8:55am and we are going to look for longs. I also posted it in my private forum at 9:07am to alert all my students that a rebound might be happening. More importantly, I also posted it on this very blog that I believe a rebound is happening and I will long stocks before the rebound happens. Click below to check out my blog link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/08/singapore-straits-times-index-5.html









We traded Yzj and some other stocks and made some $$. The market has selective stocks that ran while what I analyzed on the chart before the market opened was correct, the market rebounded. The Top Volume stocks was flipping while the market tried to have a up move. See what happens after lunch.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist