Friday, August 10, 2018

Yangzijiang - King of Trading YZJ







I remembered I conducted an afternoon sharing last week. During the sharing, I kept sharing about YZJ when it was trading at 0.88-0.895 and why it was bullish to go long. I was extremely pleased to see my student taking my advice and started trading only YZJ and made some $2000+ profits in a few days.

He made 3 rounds in this stock but more importantly, the points of entry was what I taught in my course and also what I revealed during my sharing sessions. Collections and flushes were the keys in longing YZJ. Although it's not an easy stock to trad, still if one is willing to swing and hold a little longer, it's still ok. I call him the King of Trading YZJ. Congrats on your profits!

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Market Depth and Times & Sales

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist