Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Comfort Delgro - Why Top Volume Appearance Today?










As per my blog post yesterday on Comfort Delgro having big bites and it will appear in the Top Volume soon, today the stock just got more big bites where it's currently in the Top 30 Volume with rising price. It touched 2.44 the previous short term supply zone where sellers were there waiting. It's a slow stock so looking at it, it might trend higher but it could take some time as the trade war will be coming soon this month which nobody knows what's the outcome. The thing was, how did I know Comfort Delgro was going to appear in the Top Volume today when I posted on my blog yesterday? Ponder on that as it's important to see how queues flip and how price changes.



Happy to see profits from my students who traded and made $$ out of it. Self sufficient and self reliance to take the trade himself and finished with profits. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist