Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Hang Seng Futures - Scalping for Quick Profits





Not into active trading these days as I am running some other important errands but today was a day I have some mini free time where I had a chance to look at the HSI futures. Woke up late, missed the whole run in the HSI earlier in the morning and can only look for shorting opportunities for a quick one if any and I found the right signal near peak. Shorted 100 contracts near peak and the HSI slowly came down slow.




As the buyers were strong earlier, I am not going to hold this trade for long as it migh just touched a demand area and started to rebound. I knew my game plan real well and that was to just scalp for a quick one before I go for my next errand. Locked in profits and called it a day today. It's a good day for trading since there are movements but I just wasn't there when the first breakout happened. Look forward to the next trade when I have time.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist