Thursday, October 17, 2019

Hang Seng Futures - U Turning For Profits



Shorted and made some profits for Hang Seng earlier. It was a scary trade because it looked as though the HSI was coming down and suddenly, there was a momentum shift and the index did a U turn back up. I shorted and I wanted to swing longer but just when I was about to swing, the index reversed and I had to quickly lock in some profits or there was a huge reversal where profits will turn loss. The Hang Seng moves fast so if you are trading it, you need to be nimble and have quick decisions.




As you can see when I shorted, I was already in the loss of -$2200 HKD as the index was rising up and suddenly, it started to break down and I knew it's time to get ready to lock in profits. The red bar looked deceiving, making everyone to think that it's coming down and the next moment it reversed strongly. Hang Seng is a beast for trading and training if you are into fast moving liquid action.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist