Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Keppel Corp - Trading at Opening 9am





Keppel Corp released trading halt today. At opening, I knew I need to get in fast and that's what I did exactly since the offer was $7.35, most traders would be buying on good news while the opening was only $6.63, there is still a $0.80 upside. So market opened at 9am, I started to execute my trades at 22 seconds later. After buying, the price was down a little and suddenly, the stock shot up with so heavy buyers. It kept rising for a good 15 minutes non stop where I thought I would start to look to take profits.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/10/keppel-corp-pre-conditional-cash-offer.html






Since the speed of buying was fast and Keppel Corp had a super good rise, I decided that it's time to lock in profits first just in case the sellers came in. I also know that I was chasing a little bit since it gap up on good news and I am just chasing with those traders for quick profits. As the news was released yesterday, I was already waiting for today to happen and I know I need to be early to hop in the train for some quick bucks. I finished the whole trade in 8 minutes because the stock kept rising and my profits kept escalating. Looking forward to the next turning point.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist