Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Stock Operation Course November - Final 2019



I had been teaching courses for many years. I believe I had conducted so far 84 courses in my 7 years of teaching and combined with my somm stock course, it might be almost 130 classes for many years. If you asked me do I still love teaching? I would say yes because I love to help and give people a second skill set to make $. But if you asked me if I am passionate to teach? I will tell you I am more passionate to build and drive more traders to trade for me.

My Oct class is now fully sold out and I am currently left with Nov 23-24, 2019 Stock Operation Course and it shall be the last for 2019. I will still conduct classes for 2020 but I think I won't do it too frequent as I want to concentrate on my personal trades and my traders more. It's been a good long ride for 7 years with every month, every class full house with minimal marketing cost. Thank you everyone and looking forward to 2020 where I hope the SG market can come back with trading volume. I will still host private sharing sessions for all my students and looking forward to drive skills and knowledge during the sessions.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist