Saturday, October 5, 2019

Stock Operation Course October - Day 1




Just finished day 1 of the Oct Stock Operation Course. It was another sold out session as I shared many of my trades today in the US and Singapore market. Many are newbies which is a good thing because most of you absorb what's necessary and throw the unnecessary waste that's not useful. During the program, I shared some stocks outlook and how I navigate the Dow Jones on a day to day basis and trade effectively. Flipped through many charts and see that so many stocks exude the same pattern and behavior where one could trade every night and make $$. Tomorrow will be better as I will share with you guys some other powerful strategies for short term trading to mid term swing. See you all !

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist