Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Traders Fair Oct 2019 - How To Buy/Sell with Big Boys






I will be at this year's Singapore traders fair on Oct 26, 2019, 3pm - 3.40pm at the workshop space with a talk on how to follow the buy/sell activities of the Big Boys. It will be some new strategies I just discovered where I will be giving out some free pointers as a premiere during my talk. I scan the Top 30 Volume everyday and over the years, I had discovered that the Big Boys love to use the Top 16 to Top 27 as a guideline to move stocks before moving it to the Top 3 at the Top Volume. So how do we scan the right counters since there were so many stocks moving in the market? I will be sharing in depth on the techniques on how to do so. I was at this year's Malaysia Traders Fair and it was a blowout as many of them were mesmerized and copying notes down to increase their knowledge in the stock market. For those who are coming, I will also be giving out something extra. See you all there.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist