Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Trading US Market - Fire Power Shorting Market














I got so many whatsapp messages and happiness from my traders as they start fire power in the US market. The US market is too hot as every night there are chances and opportunities to make good $. Some traders just learnt from me last weekend during the course and started to make like $900 in 30 minutes today?? That's crazily impressive since there was so much trading signals to short sell. Others were trading Hong Kong market while most of us are trading the US stocks.

See the stocks selection I have. Most of them choose their stocks, waited for the almost perfect turning and started shorting it. Wall street is the easiest because there is only one chart with many signals. So if you don't know what to trade, use the strategies I taught you to study the 5 minute chart of the Dow Jones and almost every night there are trade setups for long/short. I am impressed with all the trades and profits and I hope to continue to drive more traders to trade the US market. Congrats all who went under my wing!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist