Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Rex Intl - Found New Oil







I was just sharing last evening why a flush can contribute to a big rebound and many participants were dumbfound by this new discovery I managed to grasp hold of. You see before a stock move, the big players would love to accumulate at the bottom first and to do so, they need to buy low and sell high and to do that, retailers must be fearful and throw first before lower cheap price is possible. Hence, in the case of Rex Intl where it was halted yesterday, I shared that the news should be good and indeed, today good news was released where they discovered new oil in Norwegian SEA.


However before that, if you really scrutinized the chart, you will see some flushes going on first before major news released. Those who came yesterday, I hope you get what I mean and see the results today of my sharing yesterday. Congrats if you traded this counter!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist