Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Yangzijiang - The Ship Started to Sail



As per my last blog post on Yangzijiang last Friday where I mentioned that I was studying the chart carefully for collections because the stock touched the demand zone before I take a long trade, the ship finally started to sail now. From 0.955 when I posted, it's now 0.97 with some good healthy buying since yesterday. Can you see there was some collections past 2 days before the stock started to trend a little higher?

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/10/yangzijiang-studying-chart-wisely.html

Update: 8/10/2019, 6pm



Just received a trade record from my student that she made $$ off from my blog. I knew Yzj was going to run a little but more importantly, she got the job done. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist