Monday, October 14, 2019

A Trade with Ron K - The Dow Jones Swings





Another talk today and shared some of my trades on how to trade the US market effectively using a small tight stop loss with some important entry points. Traded the Dow Jones and shorted near peak where the stop loss is tight and the profits should allow me to make some good $$ before the night ends. I was happy to be able to still give talks and trading since I am slowly winding down now as the year is ending. While there were a lot of people asking me some good questions, I hope they saw how I traded and how I picked good entry points to swing the Dow Jones. Of course, I will lock in profits when the market suddenly turns and looking forward to more trading sessions soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist