Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Yangzijiang - You Saw More Selling Today?



Did you lock in profits for Yangzijiang? I must say, my call was as timely as I got when I posted at 9.21am yesterday on this very blog to lock in profits since it gap up at the supply zone! Click below to see my prescient take profits alert before Yangzijiang drop further today!

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/10/yangzijiang-taking-profits.html

So yesterday BEFORE Yangzijiang dropped, I already saw some BBs hidden selling the stock with sheer force while the buyers retreated. As of now, it's trading at 0.965 where the alert to sell was at 0.99. It was a nasty drop since Yangzijiang is a slow stock and it's a drop that it's easy to predict since I could read the supply before the selling. The Singapore market is pretty predictable while I am moving on to the next stock now.

Update: 15/10/2019, 2.38pm



Yangzijiang touched lower at 0.96. Will it bounced from here? I can see the first floor now.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist