Thursday, October 17, 2019

Rex Intl - Profited $2000




Just finished a Rex Intl trade and what a relief where I was able to escape before the lousy closing. I have been posting Rex Intl on my blog and I must admit that I missed my chance when it was 0.079 so I have to revenge and take higher price for trading. Longed 0.088 and sold 0.09 with only a small 2 pips scalp with $2000. Not impressive at all, nothing great to cheer about but I mean I still take a trade so as to make some $. Rex Intl closed 0.088 near my buying price where luckily I managed to take profits first. Study the 5 min chart and you will see retailers chasing where big players started to unload. It will touch the floor soon and that's where I might be ready for another round.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist