Thursday, October 3, 2019

NasDaq 100 - Kill The Bull




Most Nasdaq stocks collapsed last evening and we are shorting mostly related Nasdaq stocks. So my top trader Kris shorted JP Morgan on Tuesday near the top and last evening the stock collapsed where he made another 4 digits profits. It was so impressive as the stock he picked was once again spot on!






I then posted on my Instagram LIVE To get Kris to trade for me and he made some good profits in the Nasdaq where I was equally impressed. Opening just turned to shorting opportunities and the market collapsed. See how the Nasdaq lost strength and started to falter without much support. The wb combined with the sellers thereafter just drove the buyers nuts. Red bar by red bars, the market just went down south and profits escalated.






Other trades chipped in. Some scalped the Dow Jones with others were shorting AMD. I saw the messages flowing in, I am just very happy to see all the LIVE Trading efforts did not go to waste. It was one after another and many of them knew what to do before the market opens. I am impressed once again. The skills and strategy will be with you all for life and you can use it every single day. Looking forward to the next $$ making day.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist