Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Apple and Mutiple Trades - Hit While The Market is Still Hot



















Too many trade records and I mean too many wins for the moment as the market was extremely hot with so much firepower as the bulls were taking control of the bears. From apple to Dow Jones to some other stocks that we traded, most were profits while I must admit that there were times I doubt myself because I believe the market is pretty high. I shorted 1 - 2 times and the market reversed back and that's where I knew there was strength and more upside ahead. Well, coffee was great with the right company was we prepared ourselves and set a goal to make $$ before CNY. The job was done and I look forward to do a better job in stock picking and riding a bigger wave once a clearer signal for entry is formed. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist