Saturday, February 20, 2021

Ron K - Execution of $1,935,372 USD on a Friday Night





Last evening was great as it was one of those nights where it was lonely, quiet and yet full of opportunities in the stock market. I was watching the market in the midnight as I had something to attend earlier on when the market opened where I missed some important opportunities. Towards where I took a trade, the market started to simmer off, I found a hot stock and executed 2 times on the stock so as to make my effort worthwhile. Traded $1,935,372 USD worth of stocks and soon, the stock started to move higher and higher. All the trades that was taken last evening was planned and done through profound thinking during the day. As of now, I had taken 110 trades since March 2020 last year and till date, all my trades were profits and no losses. I believe the key is to work smart and think about what's the theme for the day and take very calculated risk to make sure my win ratio is high. I am holding on and wait till I post the profits once it's all done!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist