Thursday, February 11, 2021

Ron K - Profited $67,210 USD in 14 Minutes



I took a punt on this trade. Why? Because CNY is coming and I want to welcome Chinese New Year with good profits. The whole trade was done in 14 minutes and the stock was very volatile which allowed for such profits. It's not the best trade because it's only a $1.00 in 14 minutes which I aimed to do a $10 gain instead. The trade went accordingly to my way but not the profits. After CNY, I aimed to make $300,000 because I can see more potential in certain stocks that can outperform. I believe the key is to pick the right stock at the right timing and capitalize on the big market to achieve great results. Great dinner as I shared more on my philosophy and I am looking forward to work with my traders soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist