Friday, February 26, 2021

Ron K - Bitcoin is Here to Stay, Avoid Bit Digital



I shot this video before CNY and shared about Bitcoin and how to make $800,000 in one night. I don’t expect all to make the same amount of $$ I do but just take 5% of what I earned will do. Since that day, we had traded some stocks and made some handsome profits instead using the stock screening technique which I taught. Bitcoin since then had risen so much with Elon Musk and Tesla dominating which only proved that my judgmental skill was correct. Coffee with Ron K was as usual fun while live learning on the spot was even more enriching. The most important thing after all these coffee was many trades was done after that and many profits were reaped. I am taking 7 people for coffee next, who’s coming to learn the next stock with me?

#ronk #stockmarketmindgames #ronaldk #stocktips #coffee 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist