Sunday, February 7, 2021

Ron K - This is How I Made $42,000 USD in 1 Contra Day



Another $42,000 USD in my pocket for this week. The market was pretty easy but yet there were some small traps here and there which might confuse your thinking. Most of the profits made were having coffee and thinking on how to improve my endurance inside a trade and also the importance of picking the right stock for a big breakout. Well, my goal wasn't actually $42,000 but at least $250,000 because the stock I traded went up further but well, I made a goal and set a fixed target for myself that I want to make $180,000 soon. I believe the key thing is to scan and pick some penny stocks with growth potential rather than choosing a value stock. Let's see what happens next week.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist