Thursday, February 4, 2021

Ron K - Selling Shares is The Key to Make Money $$





The market moved higher the past 2 nights but there were some pt which took place. It's high likely that the market touch a supply zone where sellers are looking to take profits where that's what I did together with some of my clients and that's to sell shares to lock in $$. Everybody knows how to buy stocks but most don't know how to sell and take profits. The key to success trading is always remember to take $$ when the stock touch the supply zone. While $$ is still in the market, it's not considered profits yet until it's realized and profited in the pocket because anything could happen which might caused a big drop. I was selling shares like hot cakes on Wednesday where you can see my record above that I unloaded $690,233 USD worth of stocks and made 15% of it. I am doing another 6 digit trade soon, anyone of you planning to join my session?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist