Saturday, February 13, 2021

Ron K - Spot These FlashPoints and Make Huge Profits $$ with $77,151 USD





















I will be using flashpoint to trade and exit my next stock because it's just simply to execute and make $$ with it. Flashpoint is the grail as it took me tremendous and countless hours just to observe and master it because there are vast number of stocks and the US stock market is so huge that one needs another tool in the arsenal so as to reap the maximum reward. It's been a good trading week as I traded with my clients where most of us made 5 digits within 1.5 hours during CNY actualy day itself. Flashpoint is easy to spot and it’s extremely useful for trading speculative stock like GameStop and AMC. Watch the full 2 minute video! Same strategy and same trick which I will be using it to trade the next stock next week!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist