Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Thomson Medical - 5 Things I Know About The Bull Run





I been trading Thomson Medical for the longest time since 2017 till 2020. Before Thomson Medical, I was in Rowsley, Informatica and many other peter lim stocks so I quite used to how the chart form. I did not trade Thomson during this 5 starts of bull run but I will make it up for my opportunity cost in the US market instead. During my course of trading this stock, I realized 5 things about trading a Peter Lim stock.

1. Long period of accumulation or sell down to wear down the retails.

2. Free warrants and bonuses to lure free loaders and retails.

3. Flushes and breakouts are short lived so they cheap prices can be used to be accumulated more shares and higher prices to test of buyers are really coming in for real.

4. It will move and catch everyone off guard there shall be no strong signal whatsoever.

5. Once it moved, it shall be sustainable as the stock will rise higher where most would sell and the stock will continue it's meteoric rise.

picture source: https://www.thomsonmedicalgroup.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist