Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Ron K - Another Almost $100,000 Profits. You Must Treat Winning as an Obsession












Another almost $100,000 profits trade last evening together with the same trade as my clients. I must say that winning is an attitude. It doesn’t matter how many people believe you but you must believe what your mind can conceive and achieve. At the end of day, winning takes attitude and attitude builds character which then turned to unshakable confidence. It again started by having coffee quietly alone thinking and maneuvering on individual stocks, knowing which stock to pick and how much shares should I enter. I blanco out the stock name for now as I prefer to keep all the stocks I trade private until I finished taking all the $$. Well, it's been trade after trade and profits after profits on a day to day basis where I would say I am currently now developed a habit that my goal is to make about six digits per week which would then satisfy my desire. Many don't know what it takes to win but because I was trained to switch my mind to a different gear when it comes to winning, I know what's the secret formula to always perform at the utmost highest standard and that world is relentless. Moving on to the next trade!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist