Sunday, February 28, 2021

Ron K - An Update to My Goal with $275,628 SGD Profits




An update to my personal goal and promises when I made a swear in Aloysius car with Winfred shooting the video 2 weeks ago. Tough is the word. Why? Because I shot this video 2 weeks ago and I made a swear I would make $300,000 in a week. The tough part was to find the stock and with the overall dovish sentiment in the market, it made my stock scanning job evening more challenging. In the end, I made close to $300,000 on one stock but I felt I could have done better. 


With what I just achieved, I believe in my confidence and also my my stock picking skills using my Flashpoint strategy and also the flushing technique which I see so frequently in stocks, I am aiming my next target to make consistent profits over and over again. Watch the Full Video and see how I plan and swear on my goals.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist